Optimise your warehouse management process with the smapOne app toolkit
Create your own apps in a few minutes without any programming skills
Use standard processes - build your own app - integrate your app
Available immediately from a central location. Find and manage your data quickly and easily.
Optimised delivery process
Faster data acquisition and delivery processing. Documented verification against third parties.
Flexible and expandable solution
Adapt and expand at any time without IT know-how, export data in standard formats (Excel, PDF, etc.).
Is your warehouse management still based on manual processes?
Digital transfer protocols and an integrated logistics process enable faster processing of your delivery orders and lower your administrative costs. The standard apps from our business app store serve as a basis - you work from any location, on workstations, tablets and smartphones.
Example of damage recording in goods receipt
To enter a goods receipt against a payment advice note, use the standard process "Goods receipt" from logistics mall with the apps "Goods receipt" and "Mobile goods receipt". In order to record any additional damage, simply create your own, individualised damage capture app.
With the individual app, a warehouse worker can conveniently enter his protocols on the smartphone or tablet. The data is immediately available centrally and via e-mail and can be forwarded to the customer or to your accounts department.
Benefits for you
- Full documentation: No effort for digitalising recorded protocols
- Reduction of administrative costs: Digital documentation allows fast billing
- Optimised warehouse management: Faster processing of deliveries
- Create apps without programming skills
- Networked apps for integrated processes
- Daily backups of your data
- Encrypted data transfer
- Photo documentation and digital signature
- Add a location with the GPS module
- Scan and read barcodes
- Offline usage on smartphones and tablets
- Cross-platform (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Manage devices, users and data
- Rental model
We will be pleased to give you personal advice!
Please contact us at our phone number: 0231 878008-39 or send us an e-mail to: email@example.com